.. subcription
    .. rss channels
    .. press releases
    .. contacts


            may 23, 2017

.. in english  .. по-русски  .. latviski    

LKW Walter

TransitKazakhstan 2017

SIL 2017

  .. sitemap ..


  .. publications ..


  .. news ..


  .. advertisement ..


Busworld 2017


Liepaja
LDz Cargo
LSEZ
 
  .. partners ..

Indiaexportnews.com

Columbus's Rickenbacker airport cargo up 1.8pc

  06.02.2017    

Rickenbacker International Airport's (LCK) cargo throughput in 2016 rose by 1.8 per cent year on year to 202 million pounds, according to Ohio's Columbus Regional Airport Authority.
Domestic cargo last year decreased by six per cent compared to the previous year, while international cargo surged 16 per cent, helping to offset the decline.
Domestic cargo represents 60 per cent of LCK's air freight, while international cargo accounts for the remaining 40 per cent, reported American Shipper.
Memphis, Tennessee-based FedEx contributes the most to the airport's cargo volumes by weight, comprising 43 per cent of the cargo markt share at LCK, followed by UPS (15 per cent), Cargolux (14 per cent), Cathay Pacific (12 per cent), Emirates (11 per cent), charters (four per cent) and Etihad (one per cent).



.. search ..