Supply Chain Management Forum
21st & 22nd January 2008
The Supply Chain Management Forum aims to provide a
platform to receive top-notch knowledge in order to capitalize on the concepts
of Supply Chain Management, latest trends in supply chain strategies and
technologies, how to develop the organisation and its culture to stay
competitive in a consumer driven supply chain, along with advanced applications
in the areas of RFID, Cold Chain Management, ERP and building sales pipelines
for 2008 and beyond. It will give you the opportunity to learn the importance of
supply chain and its vital role in achieving competitive advantage. You will
discover the impacts of a SCM strategy across your business as well as how to
stay close to customers, suppliers, competitors and insiders.
Do not miss out on this one of a kind event in Mumbai
India, which will ultimately make you a leader in your industry.
Exclusive presentations by leading practitioners:
- Sukumar Narasimhan Senior Vice President of Supply Chain Management, Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Kalyana Krishnan Senior Director of Supply Planning, Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Joga Rao Vice President of Commercials / Materials, ITC Ltd.
- K.V. Parab Associate Director of Distribution, Group Sanofi – Aventis, India
- Sharad Phadke Senior General Manager of Supplier Up Gradation / Technical Support, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Bharat Balan Deputy General Manager of Supply & Shipping, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Pradip Saha Head of Procurement, Colgate Palmolive India
- Rajeev Minocha Head of Supply Chain, Coca Cola India
- Rajiv Mongia National Head of Logistics, Castrol India Ltd.
Shukla Executive Vice President of Operations & Technology, TNS India Pvt.
- Embedding the customer-oriented mindset in the supply chain
- Staying ahead of your competitors: reacting to the current challenges and grasping the opportunities in India’s high-tech industry landscape
- Optimally managing a globally outsourced supply chain
- Managing 3PL Relationships: Balancing benefits and risks
ERP to synchronise the shop floor and supply chain
TransportWeekly’s subscribers would be entitle for special rebates when registering with Ms. Kelly Lee. For more information, delegates registration or event brochure, please contact Ms. Kelly Lee at +603 2723 6798 or KellyL@marcusevanskl.com