marcus evans presents a new project in the “Aviation in Russia and CIS” series.
Aviation in Russia and CIS is developing quickly. Civil aviation rate of growth is twice as big as the global indicator of air traffic progress. However, the level of the sector development does not satisfy the public demand for air transportation on the vast CIS territory. The fact that CIS airport network decreased 6 times in the last 15 years creates a negative impact on the industry especially considering that only 15% of the airports meet the requirements for modern aircraft handling.
Nevertheless, the Russia and CIS air space possesses a significant transit potential that has increasingly caught the interest of private investors. Realising the profit potential of this industry, Russian and CIS authorities work on creating favourable conditions for investment attraction through transport infrastructure development and management.
This marcus evans conference will bring together experts in aviation from such companies as Koltsovo International Airport, Vnukovo Handling, Peel Airports, AiRUnion, Almaty International Airport, Penta Investments, YOTEL, Kurumoch International Airport, etc. to present the best models of airport management implemented by European and CIS companies.
• Low-cost carrier for an airport: inevitable evil or a short way to increase passenger channel
• Comparing aviation and no aviation basis of income in an airport: building an ideal balance
• Organizing regional transfer flights: leading airlines towards each other
• Managing airport’s advertising opportunities
• Differentiating the forms of ownership and defining their influence on the development potential of an airport
• Matching the international standards of service in an airport: How to satisfy the growing expectations of the customers
• Creating the philosophy of a logistical centre: Studying European experience and forming a private pattern
• Developing commercial and marketing policy of an airport
19-20 June 2008, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
For more information: Julia Greben, Tel +44 20 3002 3036, email email@example.com