Dragonair today announced the introduction of enhanced features on the “Manage My Booking” facility on the airline’s website, offering passengers a more comprehensive online travel tool to take control of their journey.
Additional features to “Manage My Booking” include an interactive seat map for eligible passengers to select their seats up to 180 days in advance, special meals ordering and customised inflight entertainment and destination information according to the passenger’s itinerary.
“Manage My Booking” aims to provide passengers with a seamless travel experience in just a few clicks. Major features and benefits now include:
• Viewing and checking status of flight bookings, inflight entertainment and duty free items available on flights, travel alerts and advisories, and other related information
• Updating frequent flyer information, travel documents and contact details
• Selecting or changing a seat from an interactive seat map if eligible
• Ordering special meals with instant confirmation
• Upgrading to a higher class of service instantly with Asia Miles, if eligible
• Checking-in 48 hours up to 90 minutes prior to flight departure
Since the “Manage My Booking” online services were launched in May 2009, there have been an increasing number of passengers logging in to the Dragonair website with a rapid growth in the usage of various services.
Dragonair is committed to providing a complete and comprehensive one-stop shop online service platform to boost the travel experience by helping passengers better plan and manage their journey.